Requirements & Procedures
- He / she should be a born-again Christian.
- He / she should be a person of good Christian reputation.
- The candidate should be an active member of a local church.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate a definite calling in his/her life to the Lord’s ministry.
- 12th Pass or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board/University for Bachelor of Theology (B. Th)
- 10th Pass or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board for Diploma in Theology (Dip. Th)
- The medium of instruction is English. Hence, candidates are expected to possess at least a basic English proficiency manageable enough to read, write and speak on a basic level.
- Completely filled application form with the Application fee of Rs.100
- A written testimony of born-again experience and the calling for ministry.
- Recommendation letters from local Pastor/Church and a Christian leader.
- Copy of Aadhaar card or valid ID proof.
- A Medical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Personal Interview and verification of the certificates and transcripts
- For B. Th – Submitting the original certificate of 12th pass or equivalent and a set of Copies of Certificates and transcripts of 10th and 12th
- For Dip. Th – Submitting the original certificate of 10th pass or equivalent and a set of Copies of Certificates and transcripts of 10th
- The application will be reviewed by the Academic Council for the final approval
- A letter of admission from the institute will serve as the applicant’s confirmation of admission.