- Candidates must submit the following documents as part of the application process for admission:
- Completely filled application form with the Application fee of Rs.200
- A written testimony of born-again experience and the calling for ministry.
- Two letters of recommendation; one from the local Pastor and another from a Christian leader.
- Original certificates and a set of Copies of Certificates and transcripts from High School or College or from an institution studied previously.
- Copy of Aadhaar card or valid ID proof.
- A Medical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Review of Application (by the Institute)
- The application will be reviewed by the Admission office (Registrar, Academic Dean, Vice Principal and Principal).
- Application should be complete with all supportive documents.
- Collection of Application Fee
- Personal Interview
- Those who do not produce a medical fitness certificate should undergo a medical examination at the local government hospital.
- Admitted students are expected to sign the rules and guidelines as presented in the Student handbook.
- Admitted students are to pay monthly tuition as per the fee published schedule. Work programs and scholarships may be provided for deserving students.
- The Administration will decide on the work program and financial aid.
Generally, scholarships, work scholarships, and financial aid are reserved for students who have demonstrated financial need. Every applicant is considered for financial aid and scholarship; Students may receive financial aid and work scholarship up to the full cost of covering the three-year education at Southern Asia Leadership Institute.