Southern Asia Leadership Institute
- To provide instruction and knowledge based on scripture
- To equip students with various ministerial skills
- To enhance relation with one other
- To enrich Christ like leaders with character and integrity
- To inculcate a passion for worship
- To prepare leaders to serve diverse people groups in India
The educational philosophy of Southern Asia Leadership Institute (SALI) is built on the foundation of our core values and rooted in the Spiritual truth revealed in the Holy Bible and incarnate in Jesus Christ. SALI acknowledges the Holy Bible, as the authoritative Word of God, is central in the quest for knowledge. Its principles and precepts are integrated throughout SALI’s curriculum and are foundational in the school’s basic philosophy of education. SALI also recognizes that all truth, wherever it is found, is of God and all truth finds its unity in God.
SALI has identified five essential qualities that it instills in students through its general education and extracurricular activities: (1) servant leadership; (2) vision for the future; (3) moral integrity; (4) critical thinking and (5) reverence for God.
- Biblically rooted – We commit to seek and live the truth (John 16:13)
- Spirit empowered – We are Spirit-led, living in the power, gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit (Gal 5:25)
- Life giving – We chose to be life-giving, building up rather than tearing down (Luke 6:37)
- Christ like- We are kingdom-minded, following our King, who came not to be served, but to serve (Matt 20:28)